Together, we inspire learners today and prepare them for tomorrow’s world.
T.E. Scott is a dynamic community of learners. It is composed of eager students, enthusiastic teachers, supportive SEA’s, inspiring administrators, and encouraging parents.
Take a look around; we hope you’ll be inspired.
- To provide a warm, safe and caring environment where mutual respect and understanding are guiding principles for all interactions.
- To equip students with meaningful knowledge and skills, by setting high standards for academic achievement.
- To provide curricular and extra-curricular activities which contribute towards personal growth and responsible citizenship.
- To educate the whole child by fostering intrinsic learning, character growth, and life-long success.
- To improve students’ social responsibility
- To improve students’ reading skills
- To improve students’ math skills
Safe Arrival Program
(Reporting Student Absences/Lates)
If your child will be absent or late, please phone 604-596-0357. Our school has voicemail, so a message can be left at any time of the day or night. We are a very large school, so it is appreciated when parents call and leave a message.
New Student Registration
Students who are new to the Surrey School District need to register in person at their neighbourhood school, or school of their choice if space is available. Upon registration at the school, the following documents must be provided:
- Proof of Birth Date for the student (Birth certificate or passport);
- Proof of guardianship (parents’ or guardians’ as shown on birth certificate or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant paper or guardianship order);
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student (Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card);
- Proof of Residency (a purchase or rental agreement, cable, hydro or gas bill etc.).
Those born in British Columbia can obtain birth certificates from BC Vital Statistics.